Re: Now, what am I missing...?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Dark Haven Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fallen on March 10, 19100 at 04:44:58:

In Reply to: Re: Now, what am I missing...? posted by bbriegel on March 09, 19100 at 09:27:32:

: : Okay, looking around at these posts there's clearly tons more for me to do... but I'm at a point where nobody's coming to me with quests. My most recent quest was the Con Artist (maze under the inn). So now I'm kind of kicking back and fighting in the arena and pumping up at the Wizard's guild until I hear from someone.

: : I'm ranked fifth, about to be fourth (I think I can whip Bubba but just haven't gotten around to trying today): are quests contingent on prestige, rank, or what?

: : Thanks,

: : Ari (Bastardo)

: I am in the same position as what to do next. I have been in the old city and the graveyard, have found a button to push, but nothing happens. I went back to the sewers where I killed the Ragman, and tried to open the secret door, but no luck. I am walking around hoping for a clue. I found the chest that has stuff to be used later in the game, but is of no use to me now.

Well I guess you guys have to fight at the arena more. I think the captain or the Arena Guards will approach you. Have you guys destroy the brotherhood temple yet?? There's still a very long way to go

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Dark Haven Forum ] [ FAQ ]