Re: Captain Stern dosent care about the pastor's dog!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Dark Haven Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Darkie on September 01, 1999 at 01:11:28:

In Reply to: Re: Captain Stern dosent care about the pastor's dog! posted by Osvald on July 31, 1999 at 11:12:07:

: Well, I think this is really a bug !!!
: I have already restarted the game 4 times, after playing 20-40 days, and it happended once, when I waited too long after Captain Sturn had given me the problem till I solved it. But unfortunately, what happened everytime after restart, is: after being ranked I go out in the city, then in the northern spire, clean for the priest the 6 meditation rooms, but after this he keeps asking me whether I am already finished.
: So, it seems to be a bug in the game with the characters who have got jobs for you to do. (Some other problem is : after killing the thief in the warehouse and in the hideout, the women in the eastern market keep complaining about thieves !)

The total number of rooms is 8.... you have to walk through bushes to the right, as soon as you enter guild, and you will find one room... form that toom walk up, and explore the wall, there's a secret passage... through it is another room

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Dark Haven Forum ] [ FAQ ]