Re: Winner's Circle

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Dark Haven Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Adam Fairhall on February 26, 1999 at 10:02:10:

In Reply to: Winner's Circle posted by Geoff Hulten on October 29, 1998 at 15:20:50:

I have completed the game twice so far from beginning to end. The first time I was primarily a wizard, but went and got all the other training I could as well. Completing the game in 147 days, though I can't remember the score. The second time was so that I could try out the other guilds to see what weapon you get for each (so I kind of completed it 5 times (don't forget no guild at all)). Currently I am trying to complete it without joining any guild ever, this means low stats so its quite hard.
Oh yeah, the first time took me 5 real time days, but I was tired for most of that week.

An interesting feature I've noticed. Try going to Paladin's Isle (when you're not a paladin) and watch your gold, thats right it goes up by 50, not down.

A couple of things I didn't manage to work out were, what do the bags of red and white sand do, and the shadow ring seemed to give me different stats in different games, but I'm getting to the point where I want to play a different game. I also wanted to find out what was behind those locked doors that I couldn't get into that other people have mentioned.

The puzzle that had me stumped the longest was where to get the oil for the lantern, of course the solution was simple, but it took me a whole day to re-search where the oil was.

Adam
:->

: Hello,

: This thread is a place for people who have won Dark Haven to post their final comments and gain the respect they disserve.

: If you have finished the game, please post a quick message by following up to this thread. Include the number of days it took you, the guild(s) you used, and any other comments you may have. If you managed to win your freedom we owe you this bit of respect.

: If you didnít win the game, please donít post any follow-ups to this thread.

: Congratulations to our champions!

: Geoff Hulten
: Gasgorf Software

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: